The C2 Analyst provides C2 Systems analysis and develops courses of actions for C2 Systems training for the Command and Control Training and Education Center of Excellence (C2 TECOE). The C2 Analyst reports to and receives work direction derivatives from the Project Manager in coordination with the Site Lead and C2 TECOE Operations Section Head.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze and develop C2 Systems training courses of action.
- Document the Integrated Product Teams (IPT) minutes, and make recommendations for written input to the C2 systems Manpower, Personnel, and Training Plans (MPTP) for Marine Corps C2 systems Programs of Record.
- Maintain familiarity with systems capabilities, software changes and new system upgrades as they made available by the Government.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of current and emerging COC C2 systems and equipment sets.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Must have recent experience with C2 Systems and software applications to include but not limited to:
- Command and Control Personal Computer (C2PC)/Joint Tactical Common Operational Picture (COP) Workstation (JTCW), C2PC Effects Management Tool (EMT), C2PC Application Extensions, Force XXI Battle Command/Blue Force Tracking (FBCB2/BFT) and Joint Battle Command Platform (JBC-P)
- Advanced Field Artillery Tactical Data System (AFATDS), Joint Automated Deep Operations Coordination System (JADOCS), Strikelink, Precision Strike System – Special Operations Force (PSS-SOF), Intelligence Operations Workstation (IOW), Intelligence Operations Server (IOS), Identity Dominance Systems-Marine Corps (IDS-MC): Biometric Automated Toolset (BAT) and Secure Electronic Enrollment Kit (SEEK) II, SharePoint, Tactical COP Server (TCS), Joint Battlespace Viewer (JBV), Marine Air-Ground Task Force (MAGTF) Logistics Support Systems (MLS2), Chat Tools, Combat Operation Center (COC) Capability Set (CAPSET) 1-4, CISCO Call Manager Communication Devices, Video Teleconferencing (VTC) equipment, and the associated servers that these systems utilize.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong Research skills and abilities.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Able to read, write, and communicate effectively in English.
- Proficient in computer applications such as SharePoint, Windows 2000/XP and MS Office applications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in the Marine Corps Training Information Management System (MCTIMS).
- Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills in support of rapidly changing scheduling and staffing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Required to sit or stand for extended periods of time and maintain focus.
- Ability to work in field conditions for extended periods of time.
- Ability to travel.
- Must have an active Secret clearance.
Corps Solutions is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All hiring decisions are based on nondiscriminatory factors without regard to race, color, religion, disability, national origin, sex, pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions, marital status, age, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other class protected by law. In addition, Corps Solutions engages in affirmative action efforts, where appropriate, to employ, train and promote qualified minorities, women, the disabled, disabled veterans, newly separated veterans or other protected veterans. This organization participates in E-Verify. If you require assistance applying for any currently open online position, please contact a Corps Solutions representative at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision