The TBMCS Senior Administrator reports to and receives work direction derivatives from the Project Manager. The TBMCS Senior Administrator will perform the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Demonstrate knowledge at the MEF/MEB level on the operational employment and TTP associated with the following information systems supporting MAGTF C2: TBMCS MR2.
- Provide planning, engineering, installation, operation, maintenance, database development, system administration and instructional expertise to support CIS training, systems integration and operations in a combat operations center, logistics operation center and tactical air command center environment to support MSTP sponsored and supported events.
- Install, operate and maintain UNIX and Windows 2000/2003/XP/7 environments associated with the TBMCS.
- Ensure integration of Tactical Data Link (TDL) and Multi-TDL Network into the COP and C2 system architecture.
- Provide SME on Execution Status and Monitoring (ESTAT), Force Status and Monitoring (FSTAT), Air Tasking Order/Airspace Control Order Tool (AAT), Web Air Request Processor (WARP), and integration of TBMCS into AFATDS.
- Establish and manage Data Movement Daemon Services.
- Integrate and ensure interoperability of C2 systems within the C4ISR network architecture by fusing select C2 capabilities into a comprehensive, interoperable system by exchanging imagery, intelligence, status of forces, and planning information.
- Integrate and ensure interoperability of C2 systems within Joint Virtual, Live and Constructive (JLVC) environment associated modeling and simulation systems: MTWS , WARSIM, AWSIM, JSAF, DVTE.
- Participate in CIS planning conferences and conduct detailed systems planning to support events.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Graduation from a formal DoD training course for TBMCS System Administration.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- UNIX System Administrator- Level 2 and MCP desired.
- Minimum six years in military aviation C2 TBMCS system administration.
- Minimum six years of experience with TBMCS operation and system administration to include installation, operation and maintenance of UNIX, Windows XP/7, Windows Server 2003/2008.
- Direct participation in real world operations desired.
- Required: TBMCS SP27 and at a minimum on 1 year experience with TBMCS MR2
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Able to read, write, and communicate effectively in English.
- Able to design and write clear communications and present training programs.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational, planning and prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
SPECIAL POSITION NOTATIONS
- Required to sit for extended periods of time and maintain focus
- Daily travel in local area during work day (including use of personal vehicle)
- Ability to obtain or have a security clearance
- Requires 0% - 5% travel
Corps Solutions is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All hiring decisions are based on nondiscriminatory factors without regard to race, color, religion, disability, national origin, sex, pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions, marital status, age, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other class protected by law. In addition, Corps Solutions engages in affirmative action efforts, where appropriate, to employ, train and promote qualified minorities, women, the disabled, disabled veterans, newly separated veterans or other protected veterans. This organization participates in E-Verify. If you require assistance applying for any currently open online position, please contact a Corps Solutions representative at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision