The COC Specialist provides unit and individual training via the Command and Control Training and Education Center of Excellence (C2 TECOE) and the MAGTF Integrated Systems Training Centers (MISTC) in COC Operations, tactics techniques, and procedures (TTPs) as well as COC systems integration and employment. This position requires involvement in a variety of actions that are related to training Battalion Staffs, Regimental Staffs, and individuals on the proper functioning, employment, roles and responsibilities, and COC system integration TTPs. The COC Specialist reports to and receives work direction derivatives from the Project Manager in coordination with the Site Lead.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide instruction and training on the operations and employment of digital and analog command and control systems and tools that support maneuver, fires, intelligence, force protection, logistics, command and control, within a Marine Corps Program of Record COC.
- Provide instruction and training to COC Staff members on roles and responsibilities of Watch Officers, Watch Chiefs, and Watch Standers for Operating Force Units.
- Assist with the maintenance of Master Lesson Files, After Course Management, and Program of Instruction Development as required in order to support Academics Management.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert, Mentor, and/or Faculty Advisor during Battle Staff Training Exercises and the execution of scheduled POI Events.
- Assist with Operation Orders development during preparation and execution of Battle Staff Training Events.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Graduate of the Tactical MAGTF Integration Course or equivalent preferred.
- Graduate of the Formal School Instructor Course/Basic Instructor Course.
- Experience as a Watch Officer or Watch Chief at the Battalion or Regimental Level.
- Ideal candidate is a former Marine who has experience conducting or instructing COC Operations at the Battalion or Regimental Level.
- Must have recent experience with C2 Systems and software applications to include but not limited to; C2PC, AFATDS, BFT/JBC-P, SharePoint, TCPT, JADOCS, TCS, Chat Tools, and CLC2S.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Able to read, write, and communicate effectively in English.
- Proficient in computer applications such as Windows 10 and MS Office.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills in support of rapidly changing scheduling and staffing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Required to sit or stand for extended periods of time and maintain focus.
- Ability to work in field conditions for extended periods of time.
- Ability to travel.
- Must have a current Secret clearance.
Corps Solutions is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All hiring decisions are based on nondiscriminatory factors without regard to race, color, religion, disability, national origin, sex, pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions, marital status, age, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other class protected by law. In addition, Corps Solutions engages in affirmative action efforts, where appropriate, to employ, train and promote qualified minorities, women, the disabled, disabled veterans, newly separated veterans or other protected veterans. This organization participates in E-Verify. If you require assistance applying for any currently open online position, please contact a Corps Solutions representative at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision